Its week 26 of 52. There’s good news to announce… I have won! Yes! I won the writing.com ‘200 word flash fiction’ contest for May. I have also sent a submission for the Writer’s Digest photo-prompt contest that I hope will be well received.
This past week saw another thrilling episode in the 200 word flash fiction project, as well as a couple of poetic exercises. I hope to continue that this week as well. With the new forms and structures the poems are like Sudoku with words.
In the meantime:
I’m still editing the Erotic Proclivities #3 vignette for submission to lushstories.com, they are sticklers for good grammar.
- Literary Pursuits – a second Witch novella now in development
- Erotic Proclivities – read it here at Erotic Stories
- Two Fingers – read it here: Lushstories.com
- Caitlin (Five chapter novella) – approved, read it here at Literotica.com
- Dumb Drops (formerly Candy) chapter 1 and 2 – approved read it at Stories XNXX
- Dumb Drops (formerly Candy) chapter 3 – Rejected! Its in rewrite now